Welcome

Welcome to the Craziness that is our life!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Slacker...

Okay so already I'm a slacker! But this is what is going on with our family. The other night Emma fell off the couch and landed funny. She ended up knocking herself out for a few seconds. She is fine, but it was scary!!! She was making funny noises, but came right out of it and was soon as busy as ever! She did however spend the night with us! I'm just so grateful she was okay!!!!! Both my mom and Bridget (Aaron's sister) asked if we called Aaron's mom as she is a nurse. We didn't. I didn't even think about it! Tells ya what I was thinking! Apparently I wasn't! But her eyes were still dilating fine so we figured she was good. She did have some rug burns on the side of her face from the carpet which are almost gone now.

Aaron also had a review at work (ND) today. It went well he said and that his boss said he has improved since last year so all is good. Well, that's about it for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment