Welcome

Welcome to the Craziness that is our life!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Family Blog

Well, here goes nothing...I guess we are gonna try blogging. It's new to me so hopefully it will end up being fun and enjoyed by all! I never thought I would do this because I guess I think my life is boring but I get asked all the time if we have one so now I can say yes. Plus I enjoy everyone else's so now they have another to read too.

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog. It's fun. I will add you to my blog list. You can check my blog out if you want. I think my blog address is mellissalynn.blogspot.com. Anyway, love ya:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay Kirra welcome to blogging. Im a slacker and haven't posted in like a month. I can attest that Emma is the most awesomest niece ever =). Her personality ROCKS!! I miss her and can't wait to see her again =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kirra welcome to the blogging world you will love it. It is fun to see everyone joining I have a blogspot page to http://brandonbreanne.blogspot.com/ I hope you are doing well it will be fun to see what your family is up to.

    ReplyDelete